Happy WEEKEND. This has been a big one for the Gwynn’s…WE GOT A NEW CAR!!! Still can’t believe it happened, but it was truly fate. More on that to come. 😉 We also caught Les Mis on its Philly leg of the National Tour, and as always, total showstopper of a show. If you get the opportunity to see it, DO IT! It’s a bit surreal that Thanksgiving is just over a week away already – I hope you’re already kneedeep in the joy of the holiday season. 🙂 Onto some #WeekendReading…
- Everything leaving + coming to Netflix in November
- YUM: easy (actually!) apple dumplings
- Get the $100 UGG mini look-for-less – mine are under $40!
- OK so I had no clue the Orient Express is a REAL train…
- Cheers: a cranberry ginger margarita
- Stock up on these now – the perfect gift for her! (better than Barefoot Dreams!)
- Giving thanks for Aldi this Thanksgiving! What cool news!
- 4 tricks to help reduce clutter
- My cozy soft purple cardigan – orig. $75 – is now $31.20 with code OMG
- This Chick-Fil-A is starting a 3-day workweek – apps are pouring in
- How to best support your lymphatic system
- The best GIFT GUIDES to bookmark for everyone on your list…
- Here are Starbucks’ holiday cup designs from the past 25 years…
- This crackly, gooey, gluten-free pistachio cake recipe looks DELISH
- The cutest Christmas pump, on sale under $30!
Happy weekend reading!