Wowsers…what a week. This weekend has a lot of the usual for us – T-ball game, church, family time, house catch up – but also feels a lot lighter given the good baby news that’s kept pep in our steps. 🙂 We also get a date night tonight after what’s been definitely far too long, so all in all, a good one in store for the Gwynns! Hoping you’ve got goodness in stores for yours, too. Pour your coffee + onto some #WeekendReading…
- Found this to be v helpful – a guide to all the streaming services
- On this week’s menu: sheet pan Greek chicken with feta and olives
- Get 25% off my DIME favorites this weekend only – code: THRIVE25
- My next fun read will have to be this. This review sums it up!
- How to show you care based on THEIR love language (so important)
- Actually obsessed with this chic reversible one piece – looks like Anthropologie, for not even $40!!!
- OK OK…this boozy freezer pop hack is kinda genius
- Lovelovelove these thoughts on women + ambition
- These cute cargo pants are in my cart…(stretchy AND drawstring waistband!)
- Great tips for flying with babies & toddlers
- 4 mocktails to make this summer
- My baby shower dress just restocked (S-3X!) + is 10% off with code ERICA10
- Craving all the fresh things and this baby wedge salad looks YUM
- Kelly’s trip to Tulum (with her kiddos!) has me ready to book a flight…
- A $30 alternative (on sale now for $20!) to this trendy $150 bag
Happy weekend reading!