Walkin’ in a winter wonderlaaaaaand. Or rather, curling up on the couch with all of my babies (husband, actual baby, + fur babies #1, 2, and 3). It’s J’s birthday weekend, so we’re spending the weekend celebrating with some solid R&R – both very much needed with a newborn in the house. Hoping to see a break in snow + clear-ish roads so we can make it out to one of our favorite restaurants for a yummy birthday dinner. If not, takeout it is – and date night out postponed for when things are a little less white. Any fun plans this weekend? Hope you’re all staying safe + warm if you’re up north like us! And if you’re somewhere warm + tropical right about now…send sunshine. Happy weekend reading!
- What do stay-at-home moms do all day?
- TULA’s latest launch is BALM dot com – add to cart if you’ve got dark circles or puffy eyes! (Code COMINGUPROSES still works for 20% off – hollah!)
- How positive thinking builds your skills, boots your health, + improves your work (really)
- Dying to try this dairy free, 10-minute, creamy tomato soup recipe!
- If this strappy sports bra doesn’t inspire a workout, IDK what will.
- Speaking of working out, is sweating good for your skin?
- LOVELOVELOVE this piece on deepening conversations beyond “How are you?” “I’m good, you?”
- Interesting look at how this Etsy shop owner made $12,000 in four months.
- SO GLAD I found these ear cuffs – I’m obsessed! (Bought 4!)
- Here are the Trader Joe’s finds that the Cupcakes & Cashmere office swears by
- How to spend 3 days in Paris (don’t mind if I do!)
- Wear THIS for a cozy AF Valentine’s Day night-in! (15% off with code ERICA15)
- HILARIOUS tweets on marriage, forrealz.
- A to-do list strategy to bring you more time (bless up)
- How PRETTY is this planner?!?
Happy weekend reading!