This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Haaaaappy WEEKEND! How was your week? This week was packed with appointments, calls, meetings, etc, and TBH – I’m pooped. Currently trying to speed-type this as Liv grunts through a “nap,” with Moose on my desk in my face with his tail on my fingers as I type. SOS, need R&R ASAP. Ready to dive into some Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and call it a hopefully chill weekend ahead. (Have you watched it yet??? SO GOOD). Happy Weekend Reading!
- 15 of the most practical Marie Kondo tips
- The most in-depth read ever on “the Instagram Husband”
- The Valentino rockstud look for $103 instead of $800? (yes please!)
- This is what a great book does to your brain.
- 5 tips for better scrambled eggs
- Because I loveloveLOVE a good jumpsuit, and this one’s great. (15% off with code ERICA15)
- Apparently, not all elevator buttons are real… (FASCINATING)
- 10’s all around, literally. (If you haven’t seen this yet, do you live under a rock?)
- I think this will be the first spring piece to get in my closet…
- “What my miscarriage is teaching me” – SUCH a well-written, thoughtful, powerful piece from my best friend from college.
- Teach your kids to say this instead of “I’m sorry.”
- Why is everyone drinking celery juice?
- SO STINKIN’ CUTE for Valentine’s Day, no matter your plans!
- For pizza night: High protein pizza dough
- Just tried this face mask last weekend – it’s so WHIPPY!