This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Haaaaappy WEEKEND! Weekend Reading is here! Last night we went to a housewarming party for best friends of ours, and it was SO FUN. Today, we’re heading to J’s hometown for lunch, and then I’ve got about TEN looks to shoot for y’all – woo! What’s on your weekend radar??? Pour a cup + browse through this weekend reading first…
- Would you delete your Instagram for a year’s worth of free flights?
- Calling all Babysitters’ Club fans…
- This fun straw tote looks designer – but is less than $30
- Breaking news for fossil fuels!
- 3 crockpot meals with 4 ingredients or less
- Reaaaaaally digging the shape of this shoe (+ the price!)
- Here’s the Indie music playlist that all of your favorite restaurants use
- Want to be happier? Stop scheduling your free time.
- Are you on that chips & salsa diet, too?
- 25 clean-living tips that you can DIY
- LoveloveLOVED this easy essay – “everyone around you is grieving”
- If you’re just as obsessed with organizing as me…feast your eyes.
- Fast food French fries, ranked
- What to do when you don’t have time to self-tan
- My lipgloss be cool, my lipgloss be poppin’ (in pink champagne)
Happy weekend reading!