This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Haaaaaappy WEEKEND! Happy Memorial Day Weekend, at that – nothing in the world beats a long weekend, amiright??? I hope you’ve got something fun on the calendar, whether that’s a mini vacay to the beach, some quality time at the pool, or some quality time in your bed catching up on some R&R – may it be a long weekend to remember. (ICYMI, I shared some long weekend essentials with my friends at Olay this week on the blog – check it out, yo!). Today (Saturday) I’m off to the Big Apple with my brother to see a show together – it was his birthday present to me, and I’d say he did dang good. 😉 Cheers to the *official* kickoff of summer!
- 5 ways you’re accidentally making your sunscreen less effective
- My latest bikini purchase – only $20?!?!
- Loveloveloved seeing Katey’s daily schedule with a 2-year-old
- Yes, you can train a cat – here’s how they do it for movies
- Calling all bride-to-be’s, you need this dress! (Code ERICA15 for 15% off!)
- Yummy yummy margarita!
- Yummy yummy vegetable orzo soup!
- This morning routine will save you 20 hours per week
- Olivia’s strawberry swimmy
- This oil is called “nature’s botox” (I wanna try it!)
- What to buy at Trader Joe’s
- These amazon pajamas are under $30 but look + feel like a $70+ pair at Nordstrom!
- How to use a jade roller to depuff your face
- “Tattooing my eyebrows is the scariest, best beauty decision I’ve made so far”
- How pretty is this runner rug??? And it’s affordable!