Ahhhh, finally. THE WEEKEND. How art thou? My best friend’s baby shower is today, and I surprised her last night by flying to her city to be there (because Lord knows I wouldn’t miss it!). So send all the good vibes for her baby boy today, friends! And stay tuned to my Instastories for my weekend in St. Louis. 🙂 Without further adieu, some solid weekend reading…
- On saying no (lovelovelove this).
- Is 30A on your travel bucket list?
- I need these wedges – they look SO MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE than they are!
- A guide to lucid dreaming. Have you done it? (I have!)
- Here are the most harmful fabrics you’re wearing
- Baby shower gift idea to help baby learn his or her name:
- Have you found the Easter eggs in Taylor Swift’s latest music video?
- Here’s the best coffee in every state in the good ol’ USA.
- Lovelovelove the pretty colors on this tank – and it works dressed down or up, and alone or layered for the office!
- What’s a reasonable time frame for responding to email?
- What are the attributes of God?
- How cool is this hanging baby cradle?!?!
- Can’t wait to dive into Aunt Pam’s taco dip recipe…
- How to deal with internet trolls
- 52 lists for happiness
Happy weekend reading!