This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Happy Weekend Reading! I’m at Rachel Hollis’ RISE Conference in Dallas right now (peep my Stories @ericaligenza on Instagram to follow along if you’re interested!), and WOW. What a blast. What a transformation. Y’all, all I know so far is that I was in a cozy little cocoon for so long and am about to become a freaking butterfly. THAT IS HOW PUMPED I AM. Brace yo’selves. Now onto some Weekend Reading.
- 10 books that will make you a happier person.
- Here’s a classic margarita recipe.
- SO many cute new arrivals at this little boutique – and code ERICA10 gets you a sweet discount!
- Sign me up for the Arctic Fox igloo experience.
- If you’re considering an Apple Watch, I found it for nearly $100 off here!!!
- Pretty tattoos + the artists who created them.
- My proudest #NSALE score so far
- 4th of July may be past, but this fruit pizza recipe looks YUM.
- Speaking of pizza, here’s a 30-minute sheet pan pizza.
- This bundle is INCREDIBLE if you want to learn Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, + all of Creative Cloud…for just $30!
- Debating Air Pods – do you lovelovelove ’em or hate ’em?
- How to be less annoyed in life.
- I’m OBSESSED with the style of this dress – would also transition so cutely into fall!
- Advice from a dietitian. (Hint: you can eat fat!)
- One of the BEST drugstore mascaras just debuted a mascara primer!
Happy weekend reading!