The weekend is here – hollah! Our big family vacay comes to an end today (sad), so we’ll be headed back to reality and a whole lotta laundry. Ha! The ONLY good thing about ending a vacation is ending it early enough on a Saturday, where you get home with enough time to unpack + unwind and get your life together again *before* Monday. Ya feel? Because ending a trip on a Sunday night is just the worst. In other news, what’s on your weekend agenda? Here’s some weekend reading to get it started…
- Here’s how to stop people interrupting you when you’re trying to work
- Every single item to pack in your carry-on so you’re prepared for anything
- Def grabbing these absurdly cute denim shorts while I can – code ERICA10 gets you 10% off!
- How to make an authentic apology
- How my friend Kallie goes 7 days between shampoos
- SO GLAD I grabbed this snappable basket from Amazon – works *perfectly* in backseats for busy mamas!
- The budget-friendly minimalist’s guide to meal prepping
- 55 productive things to do when you have downtime
- Do you know the signs of a child drowning? Sobering, but necessary!
- Found my favorite leopard loafers for fall on sale for 43% off! (They run TTS)
- The best spiked seltzers of 2019 (YUM)
- Lovelovelove this clear travel toiletry set
- Stress versus anxiety – which is which?
- Such a pretty DIY to paint your own vases!
- These snakeskin booties are super in for fall – and 1/3 of the price of the soldout NSALE pair!
Happy weekend reading!