Haaaaappy weekend! It was a big week around these rosy parts, namely in that MY PODCAST LAUNCHED! I’ve been so overwhelmed + overjoyed with all of your feedback on the first three episodes of THRIVE – ICYMI, head here for the full scoop + how to listen in! Pleasepleaseplease send me your feedback, thoughts, and/or any special requests for future episodes or guests. Like I say in the first episode, I want a one-way microphone to become a two-way conversation, so I’m all ears to YOU! Alrighty, now to the weekend – any fun plans? We’re getting lots of random fun stuff tackled this weekend at home, getting shoots done for CUR, and maybe heading to a football tailgate on Sunday? Just your average fall weekend. 🙂 Onto some Weekend Reading…
- How to write a (good) out-of-office message
- Have heard RAVE reviews about these on-sale joggers…they’re in my cart in black!
- 5 rules of mental toughness
- Do you have toxic mom friends?
- Great idea for layering under your doormat – what do you think??
- Why most people are mediocre
- Wanna be a “cheese board influencer”? (Uh, DUH)
- The cutest top for fall – for under 30 bucks! (I bought it in red!)
- Raw + real life-after-miscarriage post from my friend Taylor
- Are food expiration dates totally bogus?
- So many loveloveloved this red jacket on Instagram – get it for under $20 with code ERICA15
- Easy rope braid tutorial from my friend Jessica
- A simple breathing trick to calm your nerves
- On my Christmas list…
- Great costume ideas for teachers!
Happy weekend reading!