What a fun weekend this is – Olivia’s first birthday party is today!!! I’ve been planning for this for SO LONG NOW, and I’m all sentimental and feelin’ the feels, friends. WHAT A DAY. Perfect day to celebrate our little ONEder Woman. 😉 So I’m off to party prep – enjoy this Weekend Reading!
- Tell me this is not the best Taylor Swift song mashup ever.
- Here’s a therapist’s advice for dealing with scary experiences
- Obsessed with my new customizable, reusable Starbucks cup!
- Free ab workouts? Yes, please.
- A smoothie and yoga routine to elevate + energize your mornings!
- Lovelovelove these for a dainty, classic heel! (I own them!)
- Hallmark’s 2019 Christmas movie line up is here!!!
- My girl Taylor is a WIZARD at Halloween makeup. I mean…
- THIS DRESS. Just wow.
- When a little boy used his birthday money to support hurricane victims… 🙂
- Is your heart weary? These Bible verses will help.
- I’ve been testing + loveloveLOVING this foundation – truly an airbrush finish!
- Need to whip up these mixed berry baked oatmeal cups ASAP.
- Amanda’s leopard makeup is en pointe for an easy Halloween face!
- No if’s, ands or about its – I need these. STAT.
Happy weekend reading!