Lord knows everything and its mother can be found on Amazon. And with the advent of Amazon Prime came a whole new world of shipping expectations – if it ain’t arriving by 9 pm tomorrow, it just ain’t arriving because I ain’t ordering it.
While you can get any/all name brands on Amazon, too, I wanted to round up + shout out some lesser known Amazon activewear that I either own personally or has RAVE reviews, so that you can stock up on gym clothes (+ look-like-you’re-going-to-the-gym-but-really-just-running-errands clothes 😉 ) without breaking the bank before the holidays. Everything I’m sharing is either a.) marked as a bestseller, b.) loaded with 4 or 5-star reviews, and/or c.) already in my closet or cart. I’ll also try to call out things like dupes since I know you lovelovelove when I do that, so I’ve got a whole category below for Lululemon dupes from things I personally own. Happy workout shopping! 😉
- Folks are *raving* about these yoga pants in the reviews (nearly 4,000 fabulous ratings) for the fact that they’re not see-through, super durable, + have pockets. They’re $21.95 on Prime, come in a TON of color options, and are noted as being a #1 Bestseller! Bless up.
- OBSESSED with the look of these camo joggers – and they look snugger-fitting, like an actual workout jogger versus a Netflix-binging jogger! 😉 RBX is actually a *great* brand for activewear, and I own quite a few of their pieces like…
- These in star-print! They’re actually dupes for a designer pair!
- Another #1 Bestseller option – only $14.98, Prime, + SO MANY COLOR OPTIONS. Well over 1,000 reviews and coming in at a pretty clear 4-stars. And for yoga pants under $15, I’d say that’s a winner winner chicken dinner.
- This under-$20 pair on Prime is noted as being Amazon’s choice pick – they’re 4-stars but have nearly 10,000 REVIEWS, so that says something!
- 90 Degrees by Reflex is a great activewear brand on Amazon – I have quite a few pairs of pants by them! These are not even 25 bucks with nearly 8,000 fabulous reviews AND good color options.
- The really cool thing about these (I own them) is that the sizing is customizable (say whaaaaat!). They’re only 30 bucks and you can choose whether you prefer high or medium waist, as well as length, which is CLUTCH since obviously we’re all different shapes + sizes! They’re thicker, too, FYI!
- Lovelovelove this top because of the twisted racerback. Fabric won’t flop around or get in your way, and it’s great for lifting! Also lovelovelove the color options + price point ($14.99), that it’s Prime Same-Day, and that it’s got nearly 1,000 4-star reviews.
- This tank comes in a 3-pack for $24 on Prime, which is AWESOME! It’s a 4.5-star product with nearly 2,000 reviews. Super low-cut sides, so need a sports bra with it for sure!
- If you’re needing a long-sleeve option, this one is under $30, Prime, and made from a funky fabric called Cationic (along with Spandex + polyester) for moisture-wicking!
- $15.99 tank with a cool twist-back – downside for me is no built-in bra given the fit, but would easily work with a sports bra!
- I’m a big fan of lightweight zip-up hoodies, especially for layering in chillier months. Whether I’m working out inside or outside, chances are, there are some temperature fluctuations pre-workout compared to post. So this terry hoodie is perfect – and it’s $19! Comes in multiple colors, and 670+ great reviews.
- #1 Bestseller alert! This tank has a cute mesh back + knotted bottom, comes in 18 colors, and is $15 on Prime.
- The fact that this tank has a built-in sports bra is CLUTCH for me! It’s marked as being Amazon’s Choice and is $23.99 on Prime.
- This backless top is so cool – just note that it does NOT come with a built-in bra. It’s just open back and shows off any cool sports bra you’re wearing beneath. $16.99, Prime, Same-day shipping!
- I don’t own this sports bra (yet), but with it being a bestseller with over 5,200 nearly-perfect ratings…I’m thinking it should be added to cart. 😉 Only $17.99 for a 2-pack, with different color options and SUPPORT/coverage, which are two musts for me with any higher-impact bra!
- Lovelovelove the strappy back of this padded sports bra – and how many colors it comes in! $16.99, Prime, nearly 1,000 great reviews.
- This sports bra is the one I’m wearing in this shoot – obviously it’s more of a “name brand” given that it’s New Balance so it’s pricier than others, but I wanted to include it since I’m wearing it – ha!
- I’ve talked about these pants many a time around these rosy parts – heck, they even got their own blog post on being Lululemon leggings dupes. Not even $25 on Prime but LEGIT feel just like my Lululemon Align pants (which are $100, not $25).
- I think Instagram is just now blowing up about these bad boys being a $30 Lululemon dupe; my first pair arrives this week so your girl is STOKED. I bought the dark grey camo, but the navy leopard is next on my list! I have high hopes given the material makeup – it’s made nearly exactly like actual Lululemons, so chances are, it’s going to feel suuuuuper similarly!
- This track jacket is a #1 Bestseller and is rumored to be a Lulu dupe, too! (I don’t personally own a Lulu track jacket so can’t confirm from personal experience, but I can say that it feels fabulous!).
- These $25 shorts! I own ’em, I lovelovelove ’em.
- The Lululemon Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew. Do I lovelovelove it? Yes. Would I spend $100 on another one? Probably not. I’m sure there’s a dupe out there for this one somewhere – I’m on the hunt to find it. 😉
- You can pick up a pair of Lululemon Align pants for $120ish on Amazon here!
- This water bottle is MASSIVE, truly. Dare I say, almost too big for me? But I bought it because I’m #ambitious and liked the fact that it gives you goals to hit throughout the day in hydration. 😉
- This $239 spin bike is truly FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC. I bought it on a whim for our basement so that I can get my 5 am workouts in at home without dropping the big bucks on something like a Peloton. I had heard good things, but was honestly doubtful of how good (namely, how stable?) a $200 bike could be versus a $1500 counterpart. But y’all, it is GREAT. It also fits my iPad on the bars, so I can spin while catching up on YouTube videos or watch a video workout and it does the trick! TOTALLY recommend, especially if you a.) have trouble being consistent at the gym – no excuses at home!, and/or b.) don’t want to splurge on a fancy schmany name brand bike.
- Here is my Airpods case and Apple watch band for that on-the-go accessorizing!
Have you ordered any Amazon activewear or workout clothes from Amazon yet?
If so, what did you get? What did you think? Let me know in a comment below!