Lord knows everything and its mother can be found on Amazon. And with the advent of Amazon Prime came a whole new world of shipping expectations – if it ain’t arriving by 9 pm tomorrow, it just ain’t arriving because I ain’t ordering it.
While you can get any/all name brands on Amazon, too, I wanted to round up + shout out some lesser known Amazon activewear that I either own personally or has RAVE reviews, so that you can stock up on gym clothes (+ look-like-you’re-going-to-the-gym-but-really-just-running-errands clothes 😉 ) without breaking the bank before the holidays. Everything I’m sharing is either a.) marked as a bestseller, b.) loaded with 4 or 5-star reviews, and/or c.) already in my closet or cart. I’ll also try to call out things like lookalikes since I know you lovelovelove when I do that, so I’ve got a whole category below for Lululemon lookalikes from things I personally own. Happy workout shopping! 😉
- Folks are *raving* about these yoga pants in the reviews (nearly 4,000 fabulous ratings) for the fact that they’re not see-through, super durable, + have pockets. They’re under $22 on Prime, come in a TON of color options, and are noted as being a #1 Bestseller! Bless up.
- OBSESSED with the look of these camo joggers – and they look snugger-fitting, like an actual workout jogger versus a Netflix-binging jogger! 😉 RBX is actually a *great* brand for activewear, and I own quite a few of their pieces like…
- These in star-print! They’re actually lookalikes for a designer pair!
- Another #1 Bestseller option – less than $21, Prime, + SO MANY COLOR OPTIONS. Well over 1,000 reviews and coming in at a pretty clear 4-stars. And for yoga pants under $15, I’d say that’s a winner winner chicken dinner.
- This under $20 pair on Prime is noted as being Amazon’s choice pick – they’re 4-stars but have nearly 10,000 REVIEWS, so that says something!
- 90 Degrees by Reflex is a great activewear brand on Amazon – I have quite a few pairs of pants by them! These are not even 25 bucks with nearly 8,000 fabulous reviews AND good color options.
- The really cool thing about these (I own them) is that the sizing is customizable (say whaaaaat!). They’re under $50 bucks and you can choose whether you prefer high or medium waist, as well as length, which is CLUTCH since obviously we’re all different shapes + sizes! They’re thicker, too, FYI!
- Lovelovelove this top because of the twisted racerback. Fabric won’t flop around or get in your way, and it’s great for lifting! Also lovelovelove the color options + price point (under $16), that it’s Prime Same-Day, and that it’s got nearly 1,000 4-star reviews.
- This tank comes in a 3-pack for less than $24 on Prime, which is AWESOME! It’s a 4.5-star product with nearly 2,000 reviews. Super low-cut sides, so need a sports bra with it for sure!
- If you’re needing a long-sleeve option, this one is under $30, Prime, and made from a funky fabric called Cationic (along with Spandex + polyester) for moisture-wicking!
- Tank under $15 with a cool twist-back – downside for me is no built-in bra given the fit, but would easily work with a sports bra!
- I’m a big fan of lightweight zip-up hoodies, especially for layering in chillier months. Whether I’m working out inside or outside, chances are, there are some temperature fluctuations pre-workout compared to post. So this terry hoodie is perfect – and it’s not even $15! Comes in multiple colors, and 670+ great reviews.
- #1 Bestseller alert! This tank has a cute mesh back + knotted bottom, comes in 18 colors, and is under $18 on Prime.
- The fact that this tank has a built-in sports bra is CLUTCH for me! It’s marked as being Amazon’s Choice and is around $25 on Prime.
- This backless top is so cool – just note that it does NOT come with a built-in bra. It’s just open back and shows off any cool sports bra you’re wearing beneath. Not even $20, Prime, Same-day shipping!
- I don’t own this sports bra (yet), but with it being a bestseller with over 5,200 nearly-perfect ratings…I’m thinking it should be added to cart. 😉 Less than $21 for a 2-pack, with different color options and SUPPORT/coverage, which are two musts for me with any higher-impact bra!
- Lovelovelove the strappy back of this padded sports bra – and how many colors it comes in! Under $17, Prime, nearly 1,000 great reviews.
- This sports bra is the one I’m wearing in this shoot – obviously it’s more of a “name brand” given that it’s New Balance so it’s pricier than others, but I wanted to include it since I’m wearing it – ha!
LULULEMON LOOKS FOR LESS
- I’ve talked about these pants many a time around these rosy parts – heck, they even got their own blog post on being Lululemon leggings lookalikes. Not even $25 on Prime but LEGIT feel just like my Lululemon Align pants (which are $100, not $25).
- I think Instagram is just now blowing up about these bad boys being a less than $30 Lululemon lookalike; my first pair arrives this week so your girl is STOKED. I bought the dark grey camo, but the navy leopard is next on my list! I have high hopes given the material makeup – it’s made nearly exactly like actual Lululemons, so chances are, it’s going to feel suuuuuper similarly!
- This track jacket is a #1 Bestseller and is rumored to be a Lulu lookalike, too! (I don’t personally own a Lulu track jacket so can’t confirm from personal experience, but I can say that it feels fabulous!).
- These under $25 shorts! I own ’em, I lovelovelove ’em.
- The Lululemon Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew. Do I lovelovelove it? Yes. Would I spend $100 on another one? Probably not. I’m sure there’s an alternative out there for this one somewhere – I’m on the hunt to find it. 😉
- You can pick up a pair of Lululemon Align pants for $120ish on Amazon here!
- This water bottle is MASSIVE, truly. Dare I say, almost too big for me? But I bought it because I’m #ambitious and liked the fact that it gives you goals to hit throughout the day in hydration. 😉
- This $300ish spin bike is truly FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC. I bought it on a whim for our basement so that I can get my 5 am workouts in at home without dropping the big bucks on something like a Peloton. I had heard good things, but was honestly doubtful of how good (namely, how stable?) a $200 bike could be versus a $1500 counterpart. But y’all, it is GREAT. It also fits my iPad on the bars, so I can spin while catching up on YouTube videos or watch a video workout and it does the trick! TOTALLY recommend, especially if you a.) have trouble being consistent at the gym – no excuses at home!, and/or b.) don’t want to splurge on a fancy schmany name brand bike.
- Here is my Airpods case and Apple watch band for that on-the-go accessorizing!
Have you ordered any Amazon activewear or workout clothes from Amazon yet?
If so, what did you get? What did you think? Let me know in a comment below!