Happy WEEKEND. I’m hoping for a chill one because LORD KNOWS I need it badly. Especially after this week. Phew. If I can get caught up on some work + laundry, read a book AND do a face mask I’ll be one happy camper. 🙂 Let’s jump right into this weekend’s Weekend Reading…
- A blind man developed a smart cane to navigate the world (literally) – SO COOL.
- 7 easy Halloween cupcakes to make this week
- Excuse me, but THESE are at Walmart?!?!
- A working parents survival guide
- Also speaking of my working mom schedule – loved seeing Anna’s schedule through 24 months old.
- Does my office need this leopard ottoman or does my office need this leopard ottoman.
- How to use body language to become more confident
- How fabulous is Cara’s melting ice cream Halloween makeup?!?
- As seen on Stories: My go-to, foolproof combo to get rid of a breakout overnight. This gel + this mask! (Code COMINGUPROSES for a discount!)
- ’90’s kids’ movies that defined our childhood
- Which TV character are you based on your Enneagram? (I’m Veronica from Riverdale!)
- Need. This. Sweater. Dress.
- Beware your AirBnB’s WiFi…
- “Be the friend you want to have”
- Can we talk about how GORGEOUS this dress is for any fall black-tie affair?? (Won’t believe where it’s from!!!)
Happy weekend reading!