This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
HI FROM HOT-LANTA. Kicking off this weekend by wrapping up a blog conference (woo!), then heading home for a hot sec before jetsetting off again to another warm spot…any guesses where??? 😉 A hint: It starts with Charles- and ends with -ton. So hit me up with your best/favorite/yummiest things to do in Charleston, SC – we’ve got a mother-daughter girls’ trip on the calendar, and we can. not. friggin. wait. 🙂 What’ve you guys got planned for this weekend? Traveling? Relaxing? Organizing? Working? All of the above? Onto this weekend’s reading…
- 40 of the most underrated travel destinations around the globe
- This Louisiana man builds beaches in people’s backyards (come to mine? KTHNX).
- Got these boyfriend jeans in my cart – they’re under $40!
- A suuuuuper interesting look behind what goes into mascara formulation + marketing, start to finish.
- Some practical frameworks for beating burnout
- Walked past these sparkly espadrilles and couldn’t say no – and they’re on SUPER SALE.
- Everything you could possibly need to know about microblading
- DIY dragon fruit soap popsicles – I mean, how friggin’ cute?!?
- Lovelovelove the lessons Jess shared in reflecting on turning 30
- This cozy cardigan is in my cart – how many cozy cardigans is too many cozy cardigans? (#TheLimitDoesNotExist)
- Here’s how to give yourself a facial using pressure points
- What leaders never do in networking intros (and you shouldn’t either)
- These cats perform tricks – my jaw dropped + my mind blew.
- Can we talk about this two-tone Kate Spade smart watch?
- If you’re in need of a good bralette, this fave of mine was just launched in 17 colors.
Happy weekend reading!