Happy WEEKEND! We’ve got a ton of random to-do’s on the list today, but hopefully a family Starbucks run is also on the agenda. 😉 On tonight’s schedule: a MURDER MYSTERY party with our game night crew – so stoked. Popping offline to finish some closet cleanout work that began yesterday…wish me luck! Onto Weekend Reading…
- I’M ON THE TODAY SHOW! Well not yet…but our NICU story was published, and if it hits 300 “votes up” I could be! Would you pleasepleaseplease hit “vote up”to help spread the word + hope of Liv’s story?? THANKS!
- Just tried out Kim K’s new shapewear line, SKIMS: lovelovelove the t-shirt bras!!!
- These air fryer fried pickles are supposed copycats to Texas Roadhouse’s famous ones!!
- God bless the wombats – they sheltered other animals in their burrows during Australia’s fires!
- This $36 sweater is SO soft like cashmere + long enough to wear with leggings! I’m buying two more! (Wearing it here!)
- “Friendship requires sacrifice”
- Toll House released more edible cookie dough flavors…OMG.
- My Tula discount code goes from 20% to 15% off on February 1st – stock up NOW to save some extra $$$! (Code: COMINGUPROSES)
- Where to stay in New York, from a New Yorker
- This is not a drill…National Treasure 3 is happening!!!
- Cannot believe there are still a few Barefoot Dreams blankets left on super sale (49% OFF!!!!!)
- Loveloveloved Dawn’s Superhero birthday party for her son – great idea!
- This sweet video shows a normal day from both a mom + kid’s perspective…
- These are the fabulous $22 boyfriend jeans I’ve had on repeat
- Instant Pot cauliflower tikka masala – YUMMERS.
Happy weekend reading!