Weekend in Quarantine…here we go (again). Any fun plans? Maybe spending the day in the kitchen instead of the living room? Or the backyard? Endless possibilities. Or, as many possibilities as you have rooms. HA. 😉 I kid, I kid…just trying to keep laughing through all of this is, to not cry constantly at the state of the world. You know? Ugh. We will get through this, friends. We’re all in this together. Stay home, stay safe, stay healthy. OK, onto Weekend Reading…
- Just signed up for Yale’s most popular course – it’s online for free!!!
- Carly had a great idea for “recharging” alongside her laptop!
- These raspberry chocolate lava K-cups are SO YUM
- Set your sights on 2023: Universal is opening a Nintendo-themed theme park
- COOKIES, OM NOM NOM
- Can’t believe my $22 tie dye sweatshirt is still in stock!!! Snag one!
- Need a laugh? These animals are DEFINITELY dropping rap albums…
- 70 ways to stay busy while social distancing
- My birthday TREAT YO’SELF
- To spread some cheer, folks are putting up their Christmas lights
- Lovelovelove Jess’ idea for “anything” fried rice – great with whatever’s in your pantry now!
- Snagged this on-sale self-tanning duo in Dark – let’s see how this goes…
- Remember school? Sometimes it’s not bad – like when there are 1200 inspirational post-it’s on lockers
- Sign me up for 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies
- Fitting tee for us all right about now: “INDOORSY”
Happy weekend reading!