Happy WEEKEND! Because in case you’ve got NO clue what day of the week it is anymore…today is Saturday. Bless up. 😉 We’re in full-blown moving mode since our movers come today, so stay tuned for that happening on my Instastories! Hope you have a happy, healthy weekend…with some fun, too. 🙂 Onto some Weekend Reading…
- Feel like (virtually) touring the Netherland’s most famous tulip garden?
- Why the best relationships make you feel at home
- Just gave this self-tanning duo a go – so far so good! (Results visible in this post!) Wearing shade “dark.”
- Wanna get paid $1,000 to binge watch every Harry Potter movie while quarantined?
- For breakfast: A hashbrown quiche bake recipe!
- My“MOM LIFE” sweatshirt is the perfect Mother’s Day gift! (Only $29 with code ERICA15)
- Shake Shack is returning the $10 million “small business” loan they received – GO THEM!
- Missing restaurants? Here’s a copycat recipe for Olive Garden’s famous fettucine alfredo
- This tumbler that’s around $20 on Amazon is even BETTER than a Yeti – works on cold AND hot drinks!
- Australian scuba tours without visitors are planting coral instead!
- What’s your secret anxiety behavior?
- The follower favorite so far from this week’s Swimsuit Haul – $29 and fiesta-ready!
- Here’s the recipe to make magical Mickey beignets at home – YUM
- A great model on when it’s safe to ease social distancing, state-by-state
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket for 49% off – this is not a drill!!!! Sells out every time! Perfect Mother’s Day gift!
Happy weekend reading!