Happy WEEKEND! SO much has happened around here lately, it feels like we’ve been waiting for a weekend FOREVER – ha! We’ve got a ton of house projects on this weekend’s agenda – namely, my closet situation, and a few wall-hanging projects. You? Hope you’ve got some FUN on the agenda – even if life hasn’t felt so fun lately. Count some blessings and SMILE. 🙂
- 30 amazing pics that show the “unseen” side of things
- Some of the best wines under $30
- Found $30 lookalikes for the $128 Agolde Parker jean shorts
- Wanna get paid to fly to Sicily post-pandemic?
- How YUMMY do these salad combos look?!?
- Can’t recommend my no-show socks enough – the very BEST. Not even $15 for a 6-pack!
- The 2020 Gerber baby is the first adopted baby to be chosen for the gig! Yay! (and how CUTE?!?!)
- How to make cold brew at home + a vanilla creamer to go with it!
- Tula just SUPERSIZED one of my favorite must-have products – PERFECT for summer! (+ get 15% off AND FREE shipping on it with code COMINGUPROSES)
- LOL @ this Zoom-photobombing husband…
- Missing restaurants? Here’s a copycat recipe for Applebee’s Orange Chicken
- Another skincare gem: this moisturizer is anti-aging and has SPF 40 and is on sale for 25% off right now!!!! (I use mine every morning!)
- Here are the best rom-coms on Netflix right now
- The beginner’s guide to plant parenting – I need this
- These stacking cups are less than $6 on Amazon – Liv loveloveLOVES them. (Great gift for kiddos her age!)
Happy weekend reading!