Happy WEEKEND! This week was a heavy one. Taking some time this weekend to do some reading, have some conversations, and DO something to help create some much-needed change. On a totally unrelated + lighter note, apparently our neighbors are throwing another social distancing potluck in the cul-de-sac, so I’ll also be figuring out a good dip recipe or two to bring along. Any suggestions? Enjoy some Weekend Reading…
- Earth finally fixed a massive whole in the O-zone layer – this is awesome!
- For breakfast this weekend: Cinnamon roll French Toast casserole
- SALE ALERT: Barefoot Dreams blankets back on sale for 49% off!!!! Stock up!
- GOOD NEWS: Here’s when Disney World is re-opening!
- IMPORTANT: How white people can be better allies to the black community
- Found some Louis Vuitton lookalikes for under $30!!! (I bought two – quality is great!)
- More good news: Wine prices are going to drop thanks to a grape excess! Who knew?
- Loveloveloved Katey’s thoughts on going from one child to two
- These matching mommy and me MAMA + MINI sweatshirts are in my cart for Liv and I! Here’s mini size, here’s Mama size! (+ get 15% off with code ERICA15)
- Caught on camera: Sleepy bees (so cute!)
- Work from home tips for every enneagram type (I’m a 3!)
- How cool is this glass Scrabble board (for $20 off)?!
- If you need a laugh: This priest blessed the congregation via a water gun (LOL)
- Circus animal cookie rice krispie treats? YUMMMM
- In my cart: This $34 chambray romper!
Happy weekend reading!