Happy WEEKEND. Today is Katie’s baby shower, so I’m so stoked to finally get to see her in person (masked) to celebrate her baby. (ICYMI, Katie is my beyond fabulous assistant who helps make it happen behind-the-scenes at CUR – would die without her!) WOO! Then later on we’ve got a neighbor’s baby’s first birthday party, so it’s truly a day of celebration. Tomorrow the men of our culdesac crew are golfing, so the girls will be whipping up mimosas + brunch while we watch all of the littles. 😉 What’s on your agenda? Onto some Weekend Reading…
- SUCH a comprehensive list of enneagram tests + resources! + ICYMI, one of my favorite podcast episodes ever – all about the Enneagram!
- Easy family home work-outs if you’re still quarantining together…
- I’ve gotten quite a few Q’s from readers for overnight masks – GOOD NEWS: currently on sale for just over $20!!!!
- A Chick-Fil-A employee was fired for sharing secret menu items + hacks on TikTok
- Apparently, this is the best buttercream frosting recipe
- Just stocked up on buffalo plaid pumpkins for fall decorating…!!!
- What a spot-on list of comforting TV shows + movies
- How to edit in Lightroom (a step-by-step guide!)
- My fave suede mini skirt (that’s sold out in the NSALE) is 59% off here!!!!
- “Why the hustle mentality is BS”
- YUM: Grilled Greek chicken with lemon orzo salad
- Worth snagging from the NSALE before it ends tomorrow: the BEST making setting spray.
- 26 Dollar Tree Halloween DIYs, from my girlfriend who is THE DIY QUEEN!!!
- 10 cooking tips from Ina Garten – I’m taking notes!
- Liv’s latest outfit is so fitting: “Mini Boss Babe.” (The pink + leopard…OMG)
Happy weekend reading!