Happy WEEKEND – what a week! Life went a thousand miles per hour this week, from my little press trip to Liv’s COVID test and eye surgery and J’s and my wedding anniversary. If we can slow the roll to just ~chill~ on the couch this weekend, I’ll be a happy camper. 🙂 What’s on your agenda? Kicking it all off with some solid weekend reading…
- How to protect your heart at work if you’re an empath
- ‘Tis the season for peach goat cheese tarts
- For a fabulous retinol product without paying the big bucks, my favorite drugstore skincare brand has this duo on sale!!!
- Noted: 14 cities that do Christmas best
- With Liv’s birthday right around the corner, here are 27 of the best toys for 2-year-olds
- How gorgeous is this striped sweater?! And it’s under $40 with code ERICA15 at checkout!!!
- On my bucket list now: Walking across Kinzua Bridge’s Skywalk in fall!
- 8 simple adjustments that can transform the way you work
- Gucci sneaker dupes for under $20?!?! OMG.
- These side-by-sides of photography set-ups and final shots are just WOW.
- OBSESSSSSED with Lauren’s pool house makeover!
- Snag this fun, classic Levi’s jean jacket while it’s on sale!
- For my fellow Philadelphians: A calendar of upcoming open-air music events to not miss!
- What to wear for engagement pictures
- My FAVE sugar scrub just launched in limited edition Pumpkin Spice – 15% off with code COMINGUPROSES
Happy weekend reading!