Happy Weekend Reading, HALLOWEEN EDITION! Because…HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ICYMI, the GWYNN-stones are hitting the streets tonight – watch out, world. I hope you’ve got some spooky, safe plans on the schedule today. 🙂
- We made this soup last weekend and it was DIVINE
- Why we need to stop apologizing for everything (AMEN!)
- Score 31% off at American Eagle right now!
- Great ideas for self-soothing during the pandemic (+ challenging times in general!)
- Always lovelovelove my friend Kallie’s organization hacks!
- ALSO score 40% off at Abercrombie + FREE shipping!!!
- A 12-year-old girl redecorated her family’s home in a week for $125…
- YUM: Double chocolate chip cookies
- Y’all loveloveloved the $20 flannel I wore at Woodloch last weekend!
- 8 ways to create healthy boundaries online (necessary)
- Do you need to step away from the news cycle?
- Some GREAT preschool lunch ideas from Katey!
- Fellow girl toddler mamas: Liv’s winter coat is on sale for 50% off right now! 10/10!
- All of Bachelor Nation CAN’T WAIT for this week’s episode…here’s a preview.
- ONE DAY LEFT to snag 7 full-size Tarte products ($200+ value) for only $63 – build your kit now!
Happy weekend reading!