Happy November + Happy Weekend Reading. What a week it has been – I think we’re all in need of some solid R&R, yeah? Hopefully your weekend plans mimic ours: ~nothing~ on the calendar. 🙂 Sometimes those are my absolute favorite kinda weekends! Time to deck the halls… 😉
- Do you have a good day/bad day plan yet?
- This sweet potato casserole looks SO YUM
- Fair warning: This S’mores mix is actually addicting. I’ve gone through three bags – easy gift idea!
- Some fabulous journal prompts for however you’re feeling right now!
- “9 habits to a cleaner house that literally changed my life”
- This cute boutique’s holiday collection is BOMBDOTCOM – and they have mommy-and-me options!
- Oh no, apparently I sleep in the *worst* sleep position for my body…
- Highly recommend planning a trip to the Pocono Mountains’ Woodloch Resort
- If you need some new makeup, this Tarte bundle is on SUPER SALE ($80+ worth of makeup for $45!!!!)
- How to make a room look just right
- Comfort food: slow cooker baked ziti
- Save 40% on limited edition Tula holiday bundles – SO MANY GOODIES OMG (+ extra 15% off with code COMINGUPROSES)
- Here are the best new mysteries + thrillers coming out this month!
- 10 soothing things to chill you out today
- This winter coat looks like a FABULOUS option for under $50!!!
Happy weekend reading!