WHOA BABY – welcome, weekend. Yesterday was a bit of a hot mess express around here, so I’m V GLAD to have some time to get things back on track. Sometimes the end of the week can feel a bit like a chaotic circus of trying to tie up loose ends while getting a bit ahead, and there never seems to be enough time for all the things! ANYHOO. Let some Weekend Reading commence!
- How to deepen communication in friendships
- 11 handy apps to help you get your sh*t together this Christmas
- Need a spa day?
- Kaitlyn Bristowe’s DTWS Argentine Tango brought me to tears
- 10 Hawaiian rental houses to add to your wanderlust bucket list…
- Got a code for you to try Equilibria’s CBD! 15% off with ericaligenza
- Mark your calendars for May 2022: LEGALLY BLONDE 3 IS HAPPENING!!!
- Some easy Thanksgiving recipes to bookmark!
- Got a new Verb deal for ya too! Get a full-size starter kit of any flavor AND 4 free flavors to try for $12 instead of $25!
- What is fun during quarantine? What actually is fun? HOW TO DEFINE FUN???
- Need tips on boundary-setting for the holidays? Here ya go!
- This under-$50 blanket is reportedly a dupe for my favorite $150 Barefoot Dreams one!
- Have you binged Emily in Paris yet? (I have!)
- What’s for breakfast: This blueberry cinnamon roll casserole, that’s what.
- On my wishlist: This gorgeous, spacious monogrammable travel pouch!
Happy weekend reading!