Well friends…it’s been a week. And with Thanksgiving upon us, it’s going to continue to have all the feels for the next few days, I’m sure. This week might look so different than hoped or planned for many of us stateside, but I hope through it all, you know + feel how loveloveloved you are, and how grateful I am to have you in my little online circle of friends. 🙂 Let’s get some Weekened Reading!
- Try these 5-minute coronavirus stress resets
- So beyond honored to be featured in Katey’s holiday care package post!
- Funny gift idea for the “World’s Okayest Mom” – LOL I bought myself one!
- “8 months in: This isn’t getting easier, and I’m struggling”
- Lovelovelove the idea of a gratefulness leaf garland!
- If you need a mom/mother-in-law gift – these jammies are GREAT. And this price is even greater!
- Quotes from 25 famous women on confidence
- YUM: Easy apple pie bars
- Another bougie (but affordable!) gift idea: this bestselling $21 robe that looks just like a $100+ designer one
- BLESS UP: Homegoods is getting an e-commerce site!!!!!!
- 5 easy homemade pizza ideas for your next night in
- OMG get 40% off everything at Abercrombie right now!!!!
- Your feel good story: The 89-year-old pizzaman that earned $20,000+ in tips
- Sending so much lovelovelove + strength to my friend Tammy and her sweet girl, Summer
- Juicy Lips at QVC is the BEST DEAL – grabbing two more for gifting!
Happy weekend reading!