I opened my Bloglovin’ feed the other day and every blogger and her mother was talking about the Shopbop Spring Sale. I mean, I get it – it’s their biggest sale of the season, maybe even year. I think, though, it can be a bit of a confusing and/or overwhelming to shop, especially since Shopbop is known for their incredible selection of designer pieces. But, I’ve gotten a lot of my higher-quality investment pieces from Shopbop, so it’s definitely a sale worth shopping if you’ve had your eye on something and/or are ready to splurge on something and want to get the best bang for that buck. If you’re ballin’ on a budget (hollah!), I just wanted to round up a few of my own personal faves that are on my closet and in the sale, and share a few of my favorite brands that Shopbop carries in case you’re looking to add to cart – especially since the sale is a “buy more save more” type sale where the more you spend, the more you save.
You get 15% off an order of $200 or more, 20% off if it’s $500+, or 25% off of $800+ with code SPRING at checkout.
Those cart amounts might sound crazy, but especially since they sell designer pieces, it can be pretty easy to hit those dollar signs if you’ve got a TREAT YO’SELF in your cart. The Shopbop sale is a great time to pick up pieces that have been on your wishlist forever, higher quality investment pieces (think cashmere), a designer denim splurge, great gifts (Mother’s Day will be here before we know it – eeep!), and basically, a discount collected on brands that might not go on sale all that often.
These specific pieces are all in my closet, on sale, AND in stock currently:
Honeydew Intimates Star pajama set //Free people bodysuit // Kate Spade gold letter pendant // Tory Burch thong sandals // Madewell denim top // Karen Walker sunglasses // Madewell tee // Knotted dress // Leopard sweatshirt // Levi’s wedgie jeans // 3-pack of basic tanks // Madewell white jeans // Chanel shoe dupes // Tory Burch Miller sandals
Here are some favorite brands I recommend checking out during the sale since they’re included!
- Z Supply – Great basics for all seasons. I have a handful of tees, t-shirt dresses, and tanks by this brand – all high-quality!
- Madewell – Great denim and another great one for basics – I have the tee I linked up above in all colors!
- Free People – A brand that rarely goes on sale, so carpe diem and #TreatYoSelf.
- Levi’s – One of my FAVORITE ride or die denim brands, and has been for years!
- Gorjana – Known for beautiful dainty gold pieces.
- Agolde – A splurge-worthy denim. Not my FAVORITE ever since I’ve found more affordable brands that I lovelovelove just as much (if not more), but they ARE great denim so if you’re going to grab a pair, don’t pay full price – get them in the sale. They run big, so size down!
- Kate Spade – Ya know her, ya lovelovelove her stuff.
- Wildfox – One of the softest loungewear brands ever – always a winner winner chicken dinner.
- Tory Burch – Another one rarely on sale, so now’s the time to grab a pair of iconic Miller sandals if they’ve been on your wishlist!
And lastly, here are some things that just caught my eye while window shopping. 😉
Are you shopping this Shopbop sale?