Can we get a big fat CHEERS to Labor Day Weekend??? I swear nothing beats a long weekend! We spent it crossing all sortsa stuff off the family list: Olivia’s first trip to Homegoods (spoiler alert: she was the most popular customer in the store), a new iPhone upgrade for me (yay!), binging season 3 of 13 Reasons Why on Netflix with J, and our traditional Spaghetti Sunday pasta dinner with the fam. PHEW. Now, onto the best Labor Day sales, shall we? Get in loser, we’re going shopping…because these sales are BOMB. Here are five of the best Labor Day sales happening already, plus my personal picks from each (from what’s in my closet on super sale, to what’s in my cart!).
Nordstrom – 40% off + extra Notes for Nordy Club members!
I actually can’t believe this sale…because there are so many Nordstrom Anniversary Sale pieces back in stock and on sale for sometimes even LESS than they debuted in the NSALE. Y’all, that is unheard of. That isn’t supposed to happen. I keep refreshing the page to see if it’s a fluke because that’s just unreal – and because stuff included is selling out now like hot cakes because everyone and her mom is probably experiencing a similar jaw-drop moment as me. 😉
- THE WUBBY under $50!!!
- Wedge sneakers from NSALE under $60 – I have the taupe and think they’re more comfortable than flat slip-on’s!
- My favorite + infamous Leith dress for $45 – good for now AND later in fall layering! (I have in 5 colors over the years!)
- My cute Dr. Scholl’s sneakers for $32.92 (50% off) – I call these my “Disney shoes” because I’ve worn them for days at Disney World and have NO pain, blisters, or soreness – they’re must-haves in my book!
- Tory Burch riding boots for 33% off
- NSALE Free People sweater for 40% off
- NSALE adidas leggings for 40% off ($23. 98)
- Everybody’s favorite Sweet Dreams pajamas for 40% off (only $32.98 – these will be SO GOOD for transitioning to fall!)
- “Wine is my Yoga” Wildfox for 40% off
- My cami for 40% off ($35.40 – perfect for fall layering!)
- Urban Decay Born to Run palette for 50% off ($24.50!!!!!!!!!)
- These NSALE bestselling leopard mules for 40% off
- 40% off this suuuuuper cozy sherpa Zella zip-up – I tried this on in-store during the NSALE and fell in lovelovelove
American Eagle – 30% off jeans + joggers, FREE shipping, everything else on sale!
It’s no secret here that AE jeans are some of my (if not THE) most-worn, favorited denim in my closet. I’ve yet to try on a pair of their denim that I don’t lovelovelove – they just make really comfortable, moveable jeans. Also lovelovelove the size versatility, since many pairs come in regular, short, AND long sizing. Bless up. (I’ve got these in my cart – anyone surprised??? 😉 ).
TULA – Summer State of Mind kit for over 50% off!!!!
Friends don’t let friends miss out on the deals of the summer, and since summer is just about over – CARPE DIEM, FRIENDS. This deal from Tula is absolutely fan-freaking-tastic. It includes some of my all-time favorite Tula products at unbeatable price points in the kit. Specifically, it’s got the Purifying Cleanser (my favorite face cleanser ever), the So Polish Exfoliating Sugar Scrub (my favorite sugar scrub ever), the Aqua Infusion Oil-Free Gel Cream (a fabulous moisturizer, especially for oilier girls!), TWO of the Major Glow Cooling & Brightening Hydrogel Mask, all in a cute, teal Neoprene cosmetics bag. All together, it’s a $146 value bundle.
It’s on sale right now for $88.
And if you use my code, COMINGUPROSES, you get it all for $70.40.
THAT. IS. INSANITY. YO. It’s over 50% off some of Tula’s bestselling products of all time, justbecuase.
Alternatively, another deal that Tula has right now is to get (2) free Hydrogel masks with any $30+ order, no code needed. BUT, if you do that, you aren’t able to use any other discount code in addition. The (2) free masks is an $18 value, my code ends up being $17.60 in savings, so it comes out just about even – make the call on whether or not you want two Hydrogel masks in total (since two are already included in the kit) or if you want four.
Express – 40% off everything + extra 50% off clearance!
- This beautiful belt is a Gucci lookalike and on sale for $23.48
- One of my all-time favorite, must-have camis for layering in any occasion (also works alone!) is on sale for $23.94!!!!
- Also comes in a lace-trim version
- If you need a work blazer, lovelovelove this one for 40% off
- Also for the office, this blouse on sale for under $30
- What a STUNNING cut-out jumpsuit – perfect for any special event on your calendar
- These snakeskin loafers look juuuust like the NSALE ones that sold out – on sale for $23.94
- Lovelovelove this wrap-front sweater or this cut-out back sweater – both 40% off!
- Totally cute + cozy jumpsuit – perfect for travel!
Abercrombie – 50% off everything!
So many goodies in my cart, from this jumpsuit to this cardigan to this asymettrical fleece to this sherpa pullover. And if you’re on the hunt for a good lace bralette, this one is on sale for 12 bucks. Last shoutout goes to these high-waisted jeans – have ’em, lovelovelove ’em, totally recommend ’em.
Which of the best Labor Day sales are you shopping this LDW?
How was your weekend? Are you off work today? Tell me all about it!