Here comes Amazon, Here comes Amazon, right down my driveway! If you’re wanting to grab Amazon gifts for the whole family, today’s gift guide is for YOU. And if you’re anything like me, you either a.) already have your Christmas shopping done, or b.) want to get it done STAT. I’ve got just about everyone and their mom crossed off my list as of yesterday (thankyou Cyber Monday), but always want a running list from Amazon since they have everything and ship fast (thankyou Prime).
SO, today we’re talking Amazon gifts for all! I’ve got four separate situations – for her, for him, for kids, AND for the whole fam (ie, more gender neutral gifts that would work for a few people on your list!). Everything is linked below its respective collage, and then I’ve got some callouts of specific highlights below that for any special notes/ideas to pass along! Here comes Amazon, Here comes Amazon, right down your driveway… 😉
BEST AMAZON GIFTS FOR THE WHOLE FAM
- This picture frame is so unique – I haven’t found anything like it anywhere else. I was inspired to start hunting after seeing ALL THE PHOTO STRIPS from photo booths stuck to our fridge where, quite frankly, we ran out of magnets for them. HA. Comes in different colors/finishes – gift it empty or fill it with photostrips to gift already filled with memories!
- The milk frother is the best stocking stuffer for the coffee lover who craves a good at-home latte! It works SO well – I have one, my parents have one, my brother has one – the whole fam is stocked.
- I bought this digital frame as a gift this year (can’t say for who in case they see this – ha!) but it’s SO FABULOUS. It’s like a mini TV screen, doesn’t need WiFi to connect, AND it plays photos AND videos!
- The brownie edges pan would also be great for a Secret Santa or White Elephant exchange – if you’re like me, you’re really only here for the edges anyways. 😉
- SALE ALERT: Dyson vacuum over $100 off right now!!!!
- Our Roomba goes off at 5 am every single morning, and there’s really no greater feeling than coming downstairs to a freshly vacuumed floor.
BEST AMAZON GIFTS FOR HER
NOTE: All but 5 of the products in the collage are things I already own myself and just pulled favorites from my past orders as Amazon gift recommendations. So you know they’re tried + true!
- Clear lipstick caps for MAC lipsticks are great for the beauty lover who already owns half of Sephora but needs something new + useful in her stocking that’s not just another product with an expiration date.
- This leopard beanie is SO soft – it almost feels like the Barefoot Dreams CozyChic circle cardigans, but on your head and for $15.
- These pajamas are favorites in my own jammies drawer – they feel JUST like a popular $50 pair from Nordstrom, but for half the price! Would also be great for new mamas who might be nursing since it’s button-down.
- My new favorite lotion is on Amazon – it’s vegan + cruelty-free + natural and smells DIVINE. I actually learned about it from YOU guys over on Instagram – I mentioned it being in my FabFitFun box and got SO many messages of people saying OMG that’s my favorite lotion!!! Well same y’all, same.
- I gifted my mom these microwaveable poochies (aka slippers) last year and she still loveloveloves ’em! Perfect random gift for the gal who gets cold feet at night and can’t sleep that way.
- My own light-up vanity mirror is the perfect splurge when it comes to best Amazon gifts – it lets you see ALL THE THINGS, for better or worse. 😉 Truly the best lighting for flawless makeup application! (I have mine on top of my IKEA vanity setup, with Alex drawers and a tabletop).
- Of course, gotta have my Lululemon dupe leggings here – an affordable, buttery-soft legging that’s functional, practical, + works for everyday. I own 4 pairs – buy her one, too! (FYI they’re a dupe to Lululemon’s famous Align pant – $30 versus $98. I own both so can spaek to that firsthand!)
- I’ve been going through a lot of my stuff to purge (bless up), and in doing so, came across this acrylic jewelry tray – I loveloveLOVE. It’s been so good for reorganizing all of my daintier pieces in one place in a really simple, pretty way!
- Perfect stocking stuffer: Barefoot Dreams socks! The BD feel without the bigger pricetag. Bless up.
BEST AMAZON GIFTS FOR HIM
- This docking station is great for any all-Apple guy – it charges his iPhone, Apple watch, AND Airpods in one place!
- HOW COOL is this GPS drone tho?! I lowkey want one for myself justbecause.
- This watch box would be such a great gift for the sophisticated gent who already has everything (like 5 watches – ha!).
- When it comes to the best Amazon gifts, blue light glasses work for him AND her!
BEST AMAZON GIFTS FOR KIDS
NOTE: I was specifically looking for around Olivia’s age and younger – it’s like the baby into toddler-age selection of Amazon gifts, although some definitely will be used for years to come!
- One of my very best friends on the planet wrote this children’s book about her own special needs cat – it’s the sweetest story, the cat is the funniest in real life, + I lovelovelove supporting her so pick up a copy for any kid on your list! It’s the sweetest story about inclusion + finding your family in life. 🙂
- Olivia has these mega blocks and loveloveloves building with them – will last them for years, from first practicing with fine motor skills to intentionally building princess castle!
- This little musical toy was a hand-me-down to her from our neighbor’s kid and she’s SO into it – she bounces up and down to Mozart like she’s at the club. It’s hilarious – but I like that it’s classical music and not just the rinky tink stereotypical “baby music,” if that makes sense! It’s the #1 Best Sellers on Amazon for musical baby toys and has over 11,000 4.5+ star reviews if that tells you anything, and it’s under 10 bucks!
- Bought Liv a name puzzle for Christmas – don’t tell her! 😉 Great for learning letters, colors, their name, AND working their fine motor skills!
Are you stocking up on Amazon gifts this year?
Any of my suggestions work for people on your list? Sure hope so! emember to hit the SHOP tab on the menu up above, choose HOLIDAY SHOP, then go through all past Gift Guides + Quick Shops for all of your gifting needs. I GOTCHU!