You know what I lovelovelove? Good skin and good sales. Luckily, we’re celebrating BOTH today – woo! Chances are, if you’ve been hanging out here for a hot sec, you’ve noticed that I have a few ride-or-die skincare brands that repeat quiiiiiiite a bit in my skincare routines. Colleen Rothschild is one of those brands.
SUPER STOKED because today (through the end of the week), you can pick up all of Colleen’s bestselling products at 25% off (just drop code BEST25 at checkout)! I own nearly all of her bestsellers myself already, and can speak firsthand to why they’re bestsellers – because they’re just the best. (One in particular you’ve seen here before…it’s got 500+ 5-star reviews!)
So, sharing my 5 favorite Colleen Rothschild bestsellers that are on sale, as well as two new-to-me CRB goodies that I got from the sale to try next. A note on all CRB – nearly all (if not ALL) Colleen Rothschild products are formulated with a special “secret” ingredient, if you will, called Level E3 – an exclusive technology to CRB that helps key ingredients work better + more efficiently for more impact.
P.S. My own Colleen Rothschild discount code for CUR readers is ERICA20 for 20% off, but of course, it’s not as good as a 25% off sale! So stock up now while this sale is happening!
- Radiant Cleansing Balm – Such a CLUTCH Colleen Rothschild classic, and a must-have on my skincare shelf. As seen in my double cleansing routine! I apply it directly onto dry skin (over makeup and all), gently massage it in, and then gently wipe clean with a warm washcloth. It works to remove makeup, clean pores, and work your skin’s outermost layer, helping the regeneration + renewal process and leaving you with a brighter, healthier complexion (bless up). The process of massaging it in, too, increases circulations, which boosts a healing process, which then helps with any discoloration, hyperpigmentation, scarring, etc. SO MUCH HAPPENING, folks. It’s got 561 5-star reviews online, so you know it’s a goody. 😉 It also smells like Christmas, so there’s that.
- Sheer Renewal Cream – I was about to start saying “Another favorite here…” but y’all, these are my 5 favorite Colleen Rothschild products. HA. SO. This is another gem that’s no stranger to CUR; this might’ve been the first ever product I had tried from Colleen Rothschild. It was intriguing because it’s an oil-free moisturizer, which – as someone with predominantly oily-to-combo skin – is always an appealing promise. It’s truly weightless hydration. But beyond that, it works to actually promote the turnover of your new skin cells (like retinol products do!), which can help minimize the appearance of any fine lines and/or wrinkles (bless up again). And as if that’s not enough, it also acts as a light breathable barrier to protect against environmental pollutants or toxins.
- Retinol Supreme Eye Serum – One of my all-time favorite eye serums (if not my fave). It feels LUXE, my friends. It’s also a retinol serum, so primo for anti-aging purposes. The skin around your eyes is thinner than the skin around other areas of your face, which is why it’s one of the first places to show signs of aging (boo). So if ain’t nobody got time for crows feet, make sure you’ve got a good serum on stock that’s specific to your eye area! This Supreme Eye Serum from Colleen Rothschild has something caled Saloprine 8 inside, which was clinically shown to increase your skin’s moisture levels by 6000% in 28 days (which is INSANE). So I’d say it’s a 100% worthwhile serum to test in your routine.
- Creamy Oil Honey Vanilla Body Wash – A newer Colleen Rothschild launch, but oh so sweet – literally! This is the body wash in our shower right now, and it smells like…a hug? Ha! It’s just this beautiful, soft scent that’s light, but impactful. The formula itself is a blend of shea butter, exotic oils, and botanical extracts, so it makes for a TREAT YO’SELF shower experience (which I’m ALL about, as you could probably guess 😉 ). Bonus points: A little bit goes a looooong way here. I use literally 8 pumps on my loofa each time (OCD like that – ha!), and you can see how much is still in my bottle – it’s LOADED.
- Quench & Shine Restorative Hair Mask – Another CRB product in my shower right now! I’ve mentioned it before, but I only wash my hair once a week – twice a week max (depending on the season, etc). So shampoo day is a THING, and I’m big on ensuring I’m doing any + all treatments necessary to restore my hair from the prior week’s traumas. 😉 Enter, the Colleen Rothschild RESTORATIVE Hair Mask! It’s color-safe, which is essential for me, and is meant to soften, detangle, and condition without adding weight. The best way I can describe the formula’s scent is nostalgic – like the favorite, familiar perfume that your grandmother wears on Christmas Day. Ha! It’s got a blend of Kokum, Shea, Capuacu, + Bacuri Butters for enrichment, hydration, and nourishment. And it’s got Argan + Moringa Oils to help smooth split ends and bring shine. Also works to improve the overall elasticity of your hair and reduce texture or frizz, so really, no reason to NOT be using this on every wash day.
There are two other Colleen Rothschild products that I wanted to call out as they’re Bestsellers (so, ON SALE) and ones that I *just* added to my own CRB collection – so I’ll be testing them in the coming weeks and sharing my results/thoughts with you too, of course! They are” the Intense Hydrating Mask and the Vitamin C Treatment Complex.
I’ve heard nothing but RAVE REVIEWS about their Hydrating Mask, so I plan on letting my skin soak that up after my upcoming travels this weekend, since flights always wreak havoc in the hydration department (or lack thereof)! It’s got a pretty unique ingredient blend inside: Coral Grass + Micro-Algae for hydration, and a potent tri-peptide complex for minimizing the appearance of fine lines. The mask ALSO helps strengthen your skin’s elasticity, which leaves you looking more youthful (yay!). Can we tell how multi-purposeful and multi-functional Colleen Rothschild products are yet???
This girl is also big on her Vitamin C – I use a Vitamin C in my morning skincare routine to start every day strong. So this bestselling Treatment Complex piqued my interest from the get go! It’s formulated to improve your natural radiance + clarity whild defending against environmental aggressors (ie, pollution, stress, sun damage, etc). It’s a potent formula that penetrates your epidermis 16 times more effectively than ascorbic acid (which is A LOT). The Treatment Complex reduces hyperpigmentation that way, and also stimulates the production of collagen.
Have you tried Colleen Rothschild products yet?
If so, which one(s)? Got a favorite yet??? Let me know if you’re able to take advantage of the sale before it ends on the 18th – happy shopping! Treat yo’self. 😉
*Thanks to Colleen Rothschild, a brand I lovelovelove, for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions + thoughts presented are entirely my own. Thank YOU for supporting the brands that support Coming Up Roses!