This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Chriiiiiistmaaaaas! Friendly heads up: We’re starting every post this week with a Christmas song. So ho-ho-hold onto your peppermint mochas and get ready to deck the halls – it’s a Christmas party up in HERE. ICYMI, it’s GIFT GUIDE WEEK! Woo! Yesterday, we chatted stocking stuffers. Today – we’ve got 25 of the *best* beauty gifts, all under $50, for that beauty queen in your life.
When it comes to the best beauty gifts, it can be a bit more challenging than just strolling on up into Ulta and spending all the dollars. Namely, because strolling on up into Ulta around Christmas can feel a bit like being in Walmart around Black Friday. Unless you’ve got a gameplan, a map, AND you’re caffeinated…it ain’t gon’ happen. So, whether you’re a seasoned Sephora shopper or scratch your head upon hearing “contour,” these beauty gifts are foolproof – and they’re the best beauty gifts this year for a reason. My recommendations + reasoniongs below. 🙂
- Too Faced White Peach Palette – The prettiest lil’ peach palette…that legit smells like peaches. A great palette for everyday wear, especially since she can go from day to night AND from matte to shimmer pretty darn effortlessly. She’ll be feelin’ just peachy. 😉
- FOREO Luna Play Plus – My faaaaaavorite little travel helper that packs a powerful punch – the Luna Play Plus from FOREO. It gently vibrates for a deeper, more perfect cleanser, but it’s not *as* intense as a Clarisonic (so, perf for the beauty queen with more sensitive skin!). FOREO makes bigger sizes, too, but if you’re tryna keep it under $50, go with this one!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry Palette – I went on a Sephora run last week, blacked out, and left with way too many Anastasia Beverly Hills products. Can ya blame me? 😉 Lost my Anastasia virginity to this bad boy, and so far I couldn’t be more impressed. The pigmentation + creaminess of these shadows is out. of. this. world.
- Tula Insta Bright Sheet Mask – I’ve gotten quite a few DMs about this sheet mask after unboxing it on my Instastories! It’s brightening + energizing, with probiotics + fermented birch water for extra hydration. Such an easy, pretty stocking stuffer (look familiar?) – and you can get a BUNCH for under $50. 😉 [plus, get 20% off with code COMINGUPROSES]
- Stila 3D Dazzle Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Set – For the beauty queen who leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes…but doesn’t want it falling off of her eyelids. 😉 No fallout here – these liquid eyeshadows stay *put* without skimping on shimmer.
- Sara Happ’s The Lip Slip Balm – My all-time favorite lip balm for overnight! It’s a thicker formular, so you wake up with it still on and really feel *moisturized*. 100% worth adding to her nightstand.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – Because if it says it’s better than sex, you buy it. 😉 Great for a more natural-looking glam lash!
- NARS Orgasm Infatuation Palette – Speaking of sex, has she tried NARS’ Orgasm blush yet? Couple that with the Laguna Beach bronzer for my all-time fave travel duo, and add their new highlight…I’m sold. Stick this in my stocking, wouldja Santa? 😉
- Physicians Formula Color Me Healthy Holiday Gift Set – Physicians Formula’s liquid lippies are *such* a great formula. They stay put, they don’t dry out your lips, AND they’re way affordable. These mini editions let her try the whole shade range without breaking the bank. #win. (I’m wearing shade “Noir-ishing Plum” in this post – isn’t it a pretty hue?)
- It Cosmetics Brush Set – I’ve got a *slue* of It Cosmetics brushes in my makeup brush collection, and for good reason. They’re packaged the prettiest, so they’ll look perfect under her tree!
- Moroccanoil Ultimate Moisture Favorites – I swear anytime I wash my hair with Moroccanoil, someone stops me to ask if I have Moroccanoil in my hair. It smells THAT GOOD and it’s such a recognizable scent! This Moisture set is one of my faves – the hydrating shampoo/conditioner duo is great for battling winter breakage.
- Tula Dual-Phase Skin Reviving Treatment Pads – Another winner from my faves at Tula! These little treatment pads claim to be like an instant facial, and I gotta agree with ’em. They make for a quick exfoliation with one side – then simply flip the pad over to apply the serum, so you’re left with that silky-smooth skin feel that we all lovelovelove. [20% off with code COMINGUPROSES]
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer + Sponge Set – I think this concealer won every best of beauty award there is in 2018. It just blew everyone outta the water.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette – Next on my own wishlist from Anastasis Beverly Hills, after falling in lovelovelove with the Sultry palette above. This one also took the beauty world by storm, so it’s sure to give her heart eyes, too!
- Olay Whips – Back at it again with my fave drugstore moisturizer. Whips is a suuuuuper light formula while still being insanely hydrating, so it’s great for combo/oily skin (like me!). Also works as a makeup primer (really) because of how fast it absorbs (I did a video demo of that here!).
- Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette – This will forever be one of my all-time favorite eye palettes. It’s $38 for 35 shades, all of which are creaaaaaaamy + beautiful.
- Drybar Blowout Besties – The cutest little trio, with Hot Toddy (heat protectant), Detox (dry shampoo), + Triple Sec (texturizer).
- Ulta 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar – Because every girl needs a beauty advent calendar to countdown to Christmas!
- Limited Edition Watermelon Jelly Tote Set – This watermelon mask went *viral* not too long ago, and was perpetually sold out. Now it’s back, with a few fruity partners.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo – One of the most classic setting sprays out there. Get her two, since she’ll definitely want to restock.
- Vera Bradley Mini Cosmetic Bag – How pretty is this little cosmetic pouch??? Because the beauty queen needs to keep her beauty gifts SOMEWHERE, amiright?
- Vera Bradley Curling/Flat Iron Cover – Back at it again with the Vera Bradley, because this little cover is the cutest. A great beauty gift for the girl who already has everything else under the Sephora sun on her vanity.
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette – The newest launch from Urban Decay that every girl and her mom is trying to get their hands on. For good reason. I mean, it’s gorgeous.
- Kopari Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe Set – As seen in yesterday’s guide to Stocking Stuffers for Her! Back at it again, because it’s a *fabulously* hydrating lip gloss that just kinda shakes up the entire lip gloss game. Because it’s not your typical lip gloss – it’s like your favorite lip gloss mixed with your favorite lip balm mixed with a pina colada. And for less than 12 bucks.
- Moroccanoil Treatment – You know it, she’ll lovelovelove it. #AddToCart
What beauty gifts do you want Santa to bring this year?
Any of the above on your Ulta wishlist? If you’ve found any fabulous under-$50 deals on other beauty gifts this season, let us know in a comment below – because that’s what girlfriends are for. 😉