WEEKEND ALERT! Finally, we made it. This week has felt loooooong. Maybe it was the abominable snowstorm we got to kick it all off – ha! Hoping this one is less cold, more chill. Get it? HA. Got any at-home plans for the Superbowl? Happy Weekend Reading!
- LOL @ these photos of cats as other animals…
- Ashley’s easy buffalo chicken chili recipe is next on my list to try!
- I’ve been testing this drugstore tinted hydrator…it’s not even 5 bucks and is a dupe to Tarte’s $29 one that I lovelovelove!!!
- Consider stocking up on Girl Scout cookies from this NYC troop compromised of homeless scouts!
- What a beautiful DIY: a beautiful bouquet of felt flowers for Valentine’s Day!
- TREAT YO’SELF for V-Day with reader Pamela’s brownies – she just started her Etsy shop and they’re the best brownies EVER.
- Booking this dreamy Colorado AirBnB ASAP…who’s coming with me?
- Here are 5 ways to feel more relaxed
- My Valentine to me: the famous Lulu Align Tank. Apparently makes your boobs look GREAT. LOL.
- Making these bacon cheddar ranch pinwheels for the Superbowl!
- A round of applause for Blair’s extremely clever parenting hacks
- I’ve been testing Tula’s new toning pads for a few weeks now – they’re FABULOUS. Code COMINGUPROSES for 15% off!
- Heartwarming story – a Chicago cafe owner buying vendor’s tamales to feed the homeless
- Here’s what drinking 64 ounces of water a day can look like (+ what it can do!)
- Have you gotten your hands on the TikTok-viral drugstore mascara yet??
Happy weekend reading!