Haaaaaappy WEEKEND! Another Weekend Reading is here. J + I are baby-free this weekend to celebrate our anniversary – it feels like we’re practically kids again. 😉 My parents are on cloud nine with some solid grandparent time with Liv, while J + I have dubbed it “adventure weekend”; so far we’ve got indoor skydiving, go karting, and bowling on the books. Join the adventuring with us on my Instastories (@ericaligenza) and until then, happy weekend reading!
- “Look for the helpers.”
- The loafers I keep getting complimented on – lovelovelove the colors!
- A recipe to make your own cauliflower crust
- It’s OK to let a friendship go…
- Totally FABULOUS lookalike for the Gucci belt – for only $14.
- Everything you need to know about Emotional Intelligence
- Wanna evaluate your own writing?
- My new chenille Aerie sweater is currently on sale for $30 – TREAT YO’SELF.
- Super in-depth guide to your first trip to London
- Why getting rid of stuff feels SO DANG GOOD
- I want this phonecase…
- Do these 3 things to be more consistent
- Want a better relationship? “Give them the better toast.”
- Need great leopard wedge booties for fall?
- Great meal-prep tips – I’m trying these!
Happy weekend reading!