It’s Jamie’s birthday weekend! Really, his birthday was this past week – but we like to celebrate each other with little weekend festivities. Last night we do a little romantic evening dinner at a new-to-us restaurant; today we’ve got some adventure ahead at an indoor trampoline park and Liv’s first Toy Story screening (it was J’s favorite Pixar movie as a kid!), and tomorrow we’ve got brunch with my parents at a new favorite local spot. What’s on your calendar?
- If you need background music while working – 4 hours of Disney songs on the piano will do the trick!
- 10 easy habits (that work) to help you spend less time on social media
- For a V-Day treat – reader Pamela just started selling her famous brownies on Etsy! OUR FAVE.
- Why short-term goals are where it’s at – couldn’t agree more!
- 10 gift ideas for new moms. As a mom, I second these!
- Equilibria JUST launched a BODY BOX with their bestselling topical CBD favorites – get 15% off with ericaligenza
- YUM: white chicken chili with rave reviews!
- What ADHD looks like in one ambitious 31-year-old woman – #relatable
- My devotional is back in stock! I get Q’s on it every time I share it – it’s my favorite!
- How the Bridgerton producer gets it all done
- This piano paint job is STUNNING – I am shooketh.
- Great ideas for Valentine’s Day gifts for her, for him, AND for littles!
- Missing novelty in your life? Here’s how to get it back.
- This comfort meal looks SO DELISH – and so easy!
- In my cart: “Out of Office” sweatshirt (15% off with code COMINGUPROSES)
Happy weekend reading!