Hello from Salt Lake City!!! ICYMI, Taylor and I flew in to surprise our bestie, Chelsie. We literally just showed up on her doorstep, and it was the best thing ever. So we’re spending a much-needed girls’ weekend together here in SLC, UT! The plan is a whole lot of nothing – watching movies (probably some old school Disney classic like High School Musical), eating snacks, getting pedicures, taking pictures, the works. Come hang out with us on Instagram Stories! And in the meantime, enjoy this Weekend Reading…
- For lunch this week: healthy nachos with spiced cauliflower
- Bookmarking for when I get Botox…LOL
- A designer look for less: $34 sandals that look just like the $200 Tory Burch Miller flip flops!!!!
- SUPER helpful/interesting post on what actually IS the “dark web”…
- Meg did great swatches of the new Maybelline Ultra Slim Lipstick collection
- I actually stan these dill pickle cashews
- The best quotes from Bridgerton – which would you add to the list?
- How to stock an at-home bar without spending a fortune
- ICYMI, here’s my first Amazon livestream – peep the last 20 things I bought on Amazon!
- “The power of what is” – SUCH a well written piece from my college bestie
- Can’t wait to try these in our new air fryer!
- This is a STEAL deal for two Tarte Maracuja juicy lips (my fave!)
- OMG CUTENESS (a rescue kitty meets a Starbucks puppy cup of whipped cream…)
- “To the mom out of balance…”
- OMG: Found the famous $150 Marc Fisher espadrille wedge on sale for under $40!!!
Happy weekend reading!