Ahhh WE DID IT! Happy WEEKEND. The first full week of the new year has come to an end – how do you feel? I’ve been on a *roll* if I do say so myself, particularly with stuff around the house behind the scenes. But today’s agenda is pure fun – I’m taking my brother to see Hamilton on Broadway, which was my birthday present to him last year. WE ARE STOKED. Not throwin’ away our shot – it’s going to be incredible, I’m sure. 🙂 In the meantime, it’s good to be back with some Weekend Reading – happy Saturday, friend.
- On reading “signs” from God – they might not be what you think\
- 3 satisfying ricotta toast recipes – mmmmm.
- Just bought these happy pajamas 🙂
- Have you heard of the “high five habit” for confidence?
- Tilden’s Hawaii travel guide has me even MORE DYING to book a trip…
- My favorite Barefoot Dreams blanket dupe launched in MORE PRINTS!!! ($29 versus $180!!!)
- 10 Starbucks hacks you need to know – how many do you do?
- On skipping the “results oriented” resolutions this year (lovelovelove this post from Jess!)
- Tarte’s new spring arrivals just dropped and I’ve got all the heart eyes…
- RIP Betty White, a truly golden legend
- When was the last time you felt truly happy?
- Tula just launched BODY! Get the duo ($72 value) for only $46.75 right now with code COMINGUPROSES
- YUM: these air fryer potato wedges with yogurt tahini sauce
- Listen to this before setting any 2022 goals
- OMG these designer-inspired chelsea boots are on clearance for $25…
Happy weekend reading!