Hollah, weekend! What’s on your schedule? We’ve got a packed one on the hospital front; CPR + nasogastric tube training classes, since Olivia will be coming home with a feeding tube until she gets the full clear from her speech pathology team. (They have to wait a period of time for her to just grow before repeating a study on her, so in that interim, if she’s cleared to come home, she will!). Beyond that, I’ve got quite a bit of shoots for le blog to make happen, and we’ve got a date night on the books. Bring it on, weekend. And bring on the weekend reading!
- A Harvard Happiness Study says do these 6 things for a long, happy life.
- And these 4 rituals will make ya happier, too, while you’re at it!
- Some moms are just the best.
- Cold feet? No more. Microwaveable poochies to the rescue!
- Lovelovelove Ashley’s Christmas card ornament tradition – I just might start it for our fam!
- What to buy from Trader Joe’s, according to a nutritionist.
- Add this Free People beanie to your wishlist!
- If ya wanna be brilliant, be bored. Here’s why.
- Need the perfect gift idea? The Ultimate Self Care Kit will do! [code COMINGUPROSES for 20% off!]
- “In a World of Doubt, I’m not afraid to have Faith.”
- Great gift-giving strategies from Cupcakes and Cashmere
- When was the last time you cleaned your makeup brushes???
- Bravo, Covergirl!
- Katie’s cranberry orange holiday margarita recipe looks like a MUST TRY.
- If you’ve got wine on tonight’s menu…
Happy weekend reading!