Haaaappy weekend. 🙂 After quite a few busier weekends, this one will *hopefully* be pretty darn chill. We’ve got church + some CUR shoots planned, but otherwise, just some pre-spring cleaning and purging on the agenda. (Speaking of purging, stay tuned for more info coming soon on my big spring CLOSET SALE for local friends…!!!)
- This dad gets major props for how he handled his own daughter being a bully
- On this week’s lunch menu: Kathleen’s green goddess salad
- These pretty pink jean shorts are a fabulous price AND fit (under $25!)
- I’ve been listening to this Disney lofi playlist while I work for two weeks now – shoutout to Katie for sharing it with me!
- Such a good habit to get into: habit tracking!
- Tarte Juicy Lips launched a PLUMPING trio (I tried, it’s fab) $10 off with code SURPRISE
- Victoria’s Secret has their first model with Downs Syndrome!
- 5 things to do on a girls’ weekend in NYC this spring
- Trying our hand at peel-and-stick subway tile backsplash…any tips?
- LOL @ this parrot that stole a GoPro in New Zealand
- If you’ve been “failing” at NY resolutions…read this
- “Let’s stay home“ + be cozy… (code: ERICA15)
- Seriously considering a solo Disney trip justbecause…
- YUMMERS: No bake strawberry cream pie
- Get the designer look for less: these $40 slides instead of these $395 ones!
Happy weekend reading!