What a week. Our hearts are heavy. Through all of my mind’s spinning and ruminating, I keep being brought back to Matthew 11: “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
I hope + pray you can find rest in Jesus as we all continue to grieve and take action together.
- A comprehensive list of verified places to donate to to help Uvalde + victims’ families
- Can’t wait to make this summer salad – YUM
- My girlfriends and I all got this serum skin tint with SPF on our trip – and we’re all OBSESSED
- Heartwarming stories of Marvel actors being gems IRL
- Great ideas + prompts to start journaling if you’re new to the idea!
- If your size is in stock it’s your lucky day: Golden Goose on super sale
- The 19 most luxurious all-inclusive resorts around the world
- You can tour Barbie’s Dream House this summer FOR REAL
- 30% off all swim + clothing for the whole family at Target right now!
- Great news: Rege Jean-Page is hitting Netflix again this summer (with a dream cast)
- “Why we should be overwhelmed by God and not our circumstances”
- What a cute fruity tote for under 10 bucks!
- Non-French-tip nail ideas for your wedding – or for your wedding guest mani
- Life has seasons. Here’s where I’m at with it.
- The cutest $20 romper for your vacation
Happy weekend reading!