What a WEEKEND. J, my brother and I went to the 21 Pilots tour last night which means I was up waaaay past my bedtime. 😉 Now Michael and I are en route to the Big Apple to see a show as we do in gifting each other anymore (which, side note, might be my favorite tradition ever). If you ever need a gift that keeps on giving, doing a fun tradition that you can change up each time is SO fun and special – and it’s something we always look forward to experiencing together now! Now onto some #WeekendReading…
- Here are all 43 original movies Netflix is releasing before end of year…
- Lovelovelove these healthy toast topping ideas
- HEY BOO – not one for Halloween decor, but obsessed with this throw pillow
- Are you ready for MIDNIGHTS?!
- With family photo season almost here, my girlfriend Elly has great tips!
- This $28 bestselling pullover will sell out *fast*
- This student is raising money to help adopt the little boy he found in the trash in Haiti
- 22 people share what makes them feel most creative
- This Amazon timer has singlehandedly changed the game for task switching with Olivia!
- Apparently these are the best places to travel in September!
- Easy Mean Girls Halloween costumes – lovelovelove
- Want the Stoney Clover look for less? (yes, absolutely yes)
- The best spas in Europe – noted!
- Def trying this easy calzone recipe
- Basically, all of Target is on sale. Bless up.
Happy weekend reading!