WEEKEND time, baby! Today is a big mommy-and-me day date for the OG and I since daddy has work (boo), so we’ve got lots of sweet plans on the books. Follow along on Instagram Stories to see what we’re up to. 🙂 Hope you’re soaking up fall feels with folks you lovelovelove. Now for some #WeekendReading…
- How being in nature improves health + happiness
- The perfect formula to the perfect wedding speech
- Just ordered this pullover from WALMART – freaking obsessed!!!
- ISO the most indestructible dog toys. SOS. LOL.
- Jess’ guide to Killarney, Ireland has me ready to jetset over and grab a Guiness!
- And just ordered this cute shacket from the boutique where my bestie works! She got us code ERICA10 for 10% off!
- Sadie’s conference talk was so good – well worth the listen!
- These Halloween Mickey crisp treats are SO CUTE for October!
- 30% off everything at American Eagle – I ordered these, these, and these!
- A global food map of the world’s best restaurants – SO COOL
- Letter to my future self – a brilliant idea. All the feels.
- Here’s what I got Liv for fall – lots of dresses, of course. 😉
- How to prevent + treat burnout
- Bookmarking these easy Halloween cupcakes to make with Liv
- Tarte’s $10 birthday sale is SO GOOD. Stock up on Juicy Lips now!!!
Happy weekend reading!