Ah, weekend. Good to see you again. 🙂 I dunno about you, but the week after a long weekend is always one big hot mess express of not knowing what day it is until Friday hits. Then we’re all on the same page. 😉 This month marks the home stretch before baby boy will be here, so each weekend feels oh so precious in so many ways – and this one will have t-ball, dog training, a local fair, church, gardening, a preschool birthday party and family time on the agenda. OH, and installing car seats and building changing stations. Because that’s happening. Holy moly. Happy June and happy #WeekendReading. 🙂
- A GREAT read for anyone: “Don’t let people live rent-free in your mind – here’s how to evict them”
- 20 weeknight meal ideas to add to your lineup
- Fresh month means fresh family calendar – here’s ours!
- The American Heart Association just named this T. Swift song perfect for CPR…
- Expert tips on communicating with confidence (when you feel anything but)
- Maybe the casual dress of the summer – and only $26 in XS-XXXL
- You can skip Bora Bora or the Maldives for these overwater bungalows closest to the US
- How to do anything (literally) – one to bookmark!
- For a shower or wedding to attend – this dress. On sale. XXS-XXL in petite, regular AND tall – and simply stunning.
- This 6-year-old has really *nailed* his morning routine – OMG
- Great collection of unique productivity tips to try!
- These are a want, not a need…but do I need?
- The best dry shampoo for every hair type
- The easiest way to cut your jeans
- Such a good deal on such a classic dress – originally $50, down to under $20!
Happy weekend reading!