These last few weeks (+ weekends) before Baby G joins the crew have been a bit bittersweet. Really, I UNrealistically thought they’d be super chill and peaceful in preparation for little man’s arrival. Jokes on me, right? 😉 It’s been a bit chaotic behind-the-scenes lately, but in exciting ways. I also realized that Weekend Reading will have to take a bit of a break in the first few months of adjusting to newborn life, since mama likely won’t be able to scour the web for goodies as much. BUT, if/when that time comes…it too shall pass. 🙂 In the meantime, enjoying this #WeekendReading…
- How to vent to your friends in a healthy way (without bringing them down)
- Apparently, all you need are wine and lollipops
- Tipping culture is getting RIDICULOUS…
- Have you tried the 5-4-3-2-1 packing method?
- 25 pasta salad recipes for your next summer soiree (YAS)
- I want to be a sourdough starter girl!
- How to manage a big project, according to an official project manager
- A few quick helpful reminders for avoiding razor burn
- Alright, now I’m craving a Greek style smash burger
- On this week’s lunch-at-home menu: Jess’ Aunt Betsy’s salad!
- This Father’s Day Bundle is a *steal* – featuring J’s favorite non-toxic cologne! (+ code THRIVE20 will stack for an extra 20% off!)
- Finally snagged this summery oversized button down (ON SALE) – lovelovelove.
- The cutest raffia platform sandals for a third of the price
- Great gifts for all of the dads (+ father figures) in your life…
- Just bought this pretty top for date night!
Happy weekend reading!