This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Happy weekend, friends! We’re home from the beach and enjoying our ONE free weekend of the rest of the summer – #insanity. Hope you had the BEST 4th of July holiday this past week with friends + fam (if you’re from the good ol’ USA – otherwise, hope y’all just had a great week pointblankperiod!). Enjoy this week’s Weekend Reading – there are ~goodies~ down below, so grab yo’ coffee + let’s get started! (P.S. ICYMI, catch last week’s Weekend Reading right here!)
- The 25 most popular Ted talks of all time.
- Honey, I blew up the kids. (AKA How to blow up photo prints the right way, according to engineers).
- The best brownies on the internet. (Probably well-accompanied by my favorite brownie pan!)
- I already own this dress in 5 colors (seriously)…but it comes in 8 MORE! The *ultimate* staple. A total must.
- How women at the top can renew their mental energy.
- 10 unexpected places to travel this summer.
- 16 Trader Joe’s secrets that will change the way you shop. (P.S. ICYMI, here’s what’s in my Trader Joe’s cart every time…)
- A colorful guide to Paris.
- American Eagle’s HUUUUUUGE 70% off sale is bombdotcom. In my cart: this, this, + these.
- 10 signs you may be in a toxic friendship.
- Making lemonade outta lemons in these absurdly cute espadrilles…
- Why we want things we don’t need – and what the heck to do about it.
- Just got this colorful thermal in the mail – lovelovelove. Comes in so many colors! (Tip: size DOWN.) Also perf for nursing mamas in da house!
- Goods words from one of my fave bloggers on staying content.
- If ya need a beach bag, this straw pom pom one takes the cake.