This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Happy WEEKEND! AH! Do you feel good, or do you feel GOOD? I’m feelin’ good. ICYMI, we announced yesterday that the long-helf series on CUR, Cool Sh*t I Lovelovelove, has now been broken in two: Monthly Favorites at the end of every month per usual, with 10 things I lovelovelove, and then weekly Weekend Reading posts every Saturday. It’s super short n’ sweet, with 15 links I lovelovelove that I think you’ll lovelovelove, too. So, let’s hop right in!
- The 11 Non-Negotiable Reasons Why you Need to Pay Influencers for Coverage
- Take this 52-week money challenge and ~easily~ save about $1,400
- How to make ice cream cone cupcakes (YUM)
- This is a super epic museum of old websites to your favorite stores + brands
- Behind-the-scenes of the making of a smash hit: See what went into “The Middle”
- What we should have learned in school but never did
- On pursuing your passions or something like that.
- How to get frequent flier perks without actually being one.
- 10 habits of mentally strong people. (Perfect follow up to this post from CUR, ICYMI!)
- How to support a grieving friend.
- The yummiest looking summer peach sangria!
- Important life lessons we learned from Kate Spade.
- Making lemonade from the lemons in my cute lil’ lemon skirt (as seen in this blog post from the week!) – still on sale for $20.98!
- This dress will be my summer uniform. Yes, got it in every color.
- Need summer wedges? These are 40% off, come in black AND caramel suede, and are hella cute.