This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Haaaaaappy WEEKEND! And happy Weekend Reading. By the time you’re reading this, I’m headed downtown to get my eyebrows microbladed for the first time. Thank the sweet Lord baby Jesus, because He hath not blessed this girl with the best brows on the block. 😉 I’m stoked since I’m going to the same girl who did dermaplaning on me this past month; she’s a GEM and the entire med spa is fabulous, so I’m stoked to share more with you ASAP. Otherwise, lotsa catching up on work + hopeful relaxation in our cards…but anything goes in Olivia’s house. Ha! Now for some Weekend Reading…
- Here’s how to make your pasta taste better:
- Just bought these $30 leggings that supposedly feel juuuuuust like Lululumons…!
- GREAT NEWS: Marshall’s is launching an online store!
- Are you falling into the trap of turning hobbies into hustles?
- Watch out, Victoria’s Secret…Target is coming for you.
- OMG – Southwest just announced flights to Hawaii. Who’s coming with me??
- Do I need these in leopard? (I think so)
- LoveloveLOVED Katey’s advice bestowed in her birthday post.
- Here are 28 delightfully wholesome things that happened in 2018. (I want #2 to happen to me!)
- The perfect meal for eating alone (looks seriously YUM).
- Bought this pretty $18 polka dot swing dress…have another color already in my cart!
- Jess’ Lisbon + Porto travel guide has me dying to book a trip…
- Does cleaning makeup sponges in the microwave actually work?
- If I have $500 to blow on a dress, this is it.