Happy WEEKEND…Weekend Reading is here. And also, this little thing called the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – have you heard of it? 😉 Seriously, it’s *taken* the internet by storm. And if you’re an Early Access cardholder, chances are, you’ve already shopped ’til you dropped – or until everything sold out. Ha! ICYMI, pick up my top picks here before they sell out, since stuff flies off the shelves both in-store AND online during this humdinger circus of a sale. If you’re NOT shopping Nordy’s but still in the shopping spirit, I have a new-to-me boutique that I MUST share with you girls, because it’s so stinkin’ cute. One of my best friends, Chelsie, works there, so I discovered it through her! They sell reaaaaaally cute things that are more modest in nature, so if you’re on the hunt for versatile pieces that are really pretty without being too revealing or anything, HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Also, everything is seriously affordable, which can be unique in boutiques, so I wholeheartedly appreciate that. AND they were so kind as to offer a discount code for you girls, so I’m linking a few favorites below – drop code ERICA10 at checkout for 10% off, and pop by my Instastories today to see a lil’ try-on session of four personal faves. OK. ONTO WEEKEND READING.
- Every successful person has one thing common. It’s this.
- This $7 clear tote is a great pool or beach bag!
- Here are the best hidden beaches in Italy.
- What to expect with a miscarriage. A deeply personal, necessary read for anyone experiencing this tragic hardship.
- Follow the 5 second rule.
- Have been living in this striped bodysuit from the boutique I mentioned above – goes with everything, perfect for layering, super flattering, + affordable…so it’s perfect. (Discount code: ERICA10)
- This smartphone app can detect ear infections – how freaking cool?!?
- The 411 on the Apple Watch – great Q&A if you’re on the fence about purchasing! And FYI, it’s on major sale for nearly $100 off here!!!
- Empathy or sympathy? Here’s which is which.
- Pineapple upside down cake jello shots? Yes please.
- This leopard tee is a $9 NEAR-EXACT DUPE to this one in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – I have it and Katie thought it WAS the NSALE top!
- On the glorification of the hustle + letting go of perfectionism.
- OBSESSSSSED with this blouse – also from the boutique! Lovelovelove the color for transitioning to fall, too. Super breathable fabric. ERICA10 for 10% off!
- Your guide to the summer farmers’ market.
- Wearing this strappy one-piece to the pool today – $19 and SO CUTE. (Comes in plus-size, too!)
Striped bodysuit (Wearing S, ERICA10 for discount!) // Jumper dress (Wearing S, currently sold out but in stock in a darker denim, stay tuned for restock! Code ERICA10) // Woven mules (On sale down from $50 to $34.99!! SO comfy – they’ve got a squishy sole that feels like a Temper-pedic mattress!)
Happy weekend reading!