Welcome to WEEKEND READING: the Quarantine Edition. We had the Quarantine playlist, the Quarantine podcast – the list goes on. So Quarantine Weekend Reading is here – let’s hit it. I tried to cater this one *entirely* around what you might need most right about now while on lockdown, be that resources to help you work (or just live) better at home, fun activities to spice up quarantine life, or products and sales to make it all more tolerable since there’s no end in sight. I know we all don’t know what day it even is, but TODAY is now the weekend…so happy Weekend Reading. 😉
- Actor Josh Gad is reading to kids online every night during quarantine
- I blogged 15 tips for working from home last week – here are a few more!
- Save $74.52 right now on a 2-pack of my favorite CC cream!!!
- Dolphins have appeared in the Venice canals during Italy’s lockdown!
- To bake ASAP: Blueberry cheesecake cookies
- Up to 50% off at Abercrombie PLUS an extra 25% off your whole order right now!
- Take your kids on virtual Disney rides while the parks are closed
- Lovelovelove Lauren’s roundup of resources for helping your kids at home
- My FAVORITE sugar scrub for gently exfoliating dead, dry winter skin (Code COMINGUPROSES for 15% off, too!)
- Take over 450 Ivy League courses online for free from your couch
- Trying an at-home gel manicure this week…
- Been living in my new, comfy $30 jumpsuit
- Penguins take over the Shedd aquarium…
- Working from home with your partner? Here’s a few tips…
- Just bought this Free People dress for spring because #TreatYoSelf
Happy weekend reading!