Happy WEEKEND. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been yearning for some weekend feels for FOREVER. So much so that Liv and I took two days this week to hit up the pool and just soak up some sun – ha! We’ve got some house projects + family time on the agenda this weekend – what’s on yours? Pour some yummy coffee and enjoy this Weekend Reading roundup!
P.S. Speaking of coffee, if you haven’t yet, grab a copy of Caffeinate Your Soul! You’ll be right in time to join us on Instastories on Monday for our lil’ book club readings to get majorly motivated together for the week ahead. It’s never too late for a new beginning. Let’s gooooo. 😉
- 17 parents who are really, really tired… (LOL)
- What’s for brunch: Cream cheese chocolate chip biscuits
- 30% off flash sale on the famous Capri Blue candles right now!!! (The smell inside Anthropologie stores – ha!)
- Sia just adopted 2 teenage sons who were aging out of the foster care system
- Lovelovelove this comprehensive list of anti-racism resources
- My squishy soft tie dye top on repeat was just RESTOCKED – get it for under $30 with code ERICA15
- I mean…EPIC
- My dear friend Christina wrote such an informative, historically-based post in response to the Minneapolis riots
- KILLER deal on two Tula product duos right here + right here – they come out cheaper than with my discount code!
- Sneak peek at behind-the-scenes of what’s coming at Disney World from aerial construction shots during closure!
- Here’s an easy routine to take care of your houseplants
- J’s FAVORITE dress shirts + golf shirts on planet Earth are on SUPER SALE!! (Great Father’s Day gift idea!)
- Overnight strawberry cream cheese sweet rolls? UM YES
- “Dear white moms, what I need you to know…”
- The *best* everyday dress is 50% off – I own 5 colors!!! Flattering on EVERYONE + works on a bump, too!
Happy weekend reading!