Happy SATURDAY, and happy weekend reading! J is off on a fishing trip with the guys this weekend, so it’s just me and Liv holding down the fort. Us, and Mimi who has been popping by for some girl time. 😉 Yesterday we went to the local dairy to let the OG meet some of her favorite farm animals. There was also ice cream, which is obviously always a plus. 🙂 Got any fun weekend plans? Grab a cuppa something yummy and enjoy this Weekend Reading…
- This just in: NASA scientists have detected a parallel universe. Say whaaaat!
- Trying this copycat Chick-fil-a sauce recipe next…
- So many of my fave, comfy-and-cute Dr. Scholl’s shoes are up to 60% off right now!!!
- Having unusual dreams since the pandemic started? Here’s why!
- Here’s how to start composting
- This is the best price I’ve seen on my fave one-step hair dryer/volumizer – and with free one-day shipping!
- Band-Aid finally diversified their shade range!!!
- What’s for brunch: Coffee cinnamon rolls with maple cream cheese icing
- If you need a beach book, I finished this one in 3 days. #bingeworthy
- Hi yes I’ll have a watermelon margarita please…
- Lovelovelove Taylor’s list of natural, cruelty-free sunscreen for adults + kids
- These sandals look juuuuust like the popular $198 Tory Burch Miller Sandal – and they’re on sale for $32!!!
- Come behind-the-scenes in the balloon room at Magic Kingdom in Disney World…
- Why the fleeting things in life give us so much joy
- Abercrombie is having a big summer sale: up to 60% off, + 20% off 4 or more items!
Happy weekend reading!
See past Weekend Reading posts here!