Happy WEEKEND! And surprise – we’re in St. Louis! Well, not all of us…J + I headed to STL to celebrate Taylor’s son’s first birthday, while Liv kicks it with her grandparents (aka her favorite people) at the pool. Nervous to be traveling during a pandemic, but staying VERY cautious + careful and praying all goes well, especially since we only see each other a few times a year – and our kiddos’ birthdays are musts. 🙂 Hope you’ve got some fun in the sun on the calendar – enjoy this weekend reading!
- 30 of the most mind blowing facts – seriously.
- What it REALLY means to “age gracefully” (hint: more than appearance!)
- American Eagle is still 60% off everything (WOO) – just bought + adore these jean shorts!
- Every drink to get if you’re drinking around the world at Epcot…
- Lovelovelove this roundup of the best educational apps for kids!
- Here’s the super cozy soft $20 distressed hoodie + $15 shorts I lived in this week…
- This guy painted fake shadows around town and really freaked people out…
- Yes way, strawberry lemon frose.
- Liv’s favorite stuffed animals? They just re-stocked the elephant!!! (PERF baby gift!)
- This Karen mistook a customer for an employee…fair warning, I near peed my pants laughing. 😉
- SO INTERESTING: The negative mindsets we’re all guilty of
- These look like Vans sneakers but are under $15…!
- How Brene Brown gets it done (“it” being life)
- Watermelon cucumber feta salad? YUM.
- OBSESSED with this under $20 skirt from Amazon that I wore this week! Easy breezy, baby!
Happy weekend reading!